Laz Dzami picks his top five.
I asked Laz Dzamic, co-author of The Definitive Guide to Strategic Content Marketing: Perspectives, Issues, Challenges and Solutions – a new book on content marketing for his most inspiring examples.
1. Content as advertising – Dove Real Beauty 'Sketches'
Like any great advertising, it is based on a deep human insight: that others see us as prettier than we see ourselves. But, it’s not a 30-second ad...
Dove Real Beauty Sketches | You’re more beautiful than you think
2. Content in Moments That Matter (MTMs) - Pedigree Found
Brilliantly contextual, with a huge emotional power. Mobile ads used as customer service wrapped up in a loyalty scheme dressed up in an app... Emotional Resonance and Intent Utility in one.
PEDIGREE - FOUND case study film
3. Content in Moments That Matter (MTMs) - Airbnb 'Hosted Walks'
Secrets and hidden gems that only locals know about, on YOUR chosen route, as UGC-sourced audio files.
Airbnb Uses Mobile to Give Tourists a Local Experience
4. Content as touch-point optimisation tool - Unilever's 'All Things Hair'
A You Tube channel deploying all 3Cs of Content creation: Creating, Collaborating and Curating. How to win in the search game...
All Things Hair Case Study
5. Content as a service - Unilever Kan Kajura mobile station
A radio station, for free, on feature phones, in low resolution..? Yes, it is possible, with great success.
UNILEVER INDIA -The Kan Khajura Station case study