Bank Alfalah recently unveiled its new logo, brand identity, and corporate campaign. Here are a few facts that you may not know about the campaign!
1) Bank Alfalah’s new campaign is the bank’s first major campaign after many years of media silence. It is the result of management changes within the bank that took place about two to three years ago.
2) The ad campaign is part of a larger rebranding exercise to make Bank Alfalah more approachable to customers.
3) The new logo is red (as opposed to the old one which was blue) and has one hard point to show determination and one curved point to show flexibility. The word mark uses a new script with touches of Arabic typography and an upper lower case to make it more informal and approachable.
4) The TVC has been made like a film trailer to show Bank Alfalah’s interest in supporting the revival of the local film industry. The Bank is sponsoring a film about Pakistani boxer Hussain Shah to be released in August and is also co-sponsoring another film which is an ISPR project.
5) The TVC shows a young entrepreneur trying to start of business of solar powered cars. This is Bank Alfalah’s way of showing its interest and commitment to solar energy. The Bank has recently launched a green mortgage for individuals to finance their home solar solutions.
To find out more about the campaign, internal changes at Bank Alfalah and the bank’s future plans, read our interview with Aly Mustansir, CMO, Bank Alfalah in the Jul-Aug 2015 issue of Aurora (on newsstands in the second week of July).